Gardening

In the midst of all the crap thats happening in my life at the moment, I've felt a strong pull towards gardening. It could be the warmer weather, it could be the fact that now I have my own garden, it could be that I need an outlet, it could be that I need to connect to the earth more. Regardless, I spent a little bit of time outside in the sunshine today, soaking up the sun.

Below are the beginnings of my own garden. I have 2 planter boxes hanging over the stairs railing, a rosemary plant that will be transplanted into a bigger pot soon, and I just noticed a couple of bluebells in the garden. I love bluebells. Almost as much as I love sweet peas. That will be my next trip to bunnings, sweet pea seedlings and a pole for them to climb up.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...
September 15, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Hey! You left out the other herbs I gave you.
Sorry the rosemary's not in a nicer pot already.

Unknown said...
September 15, 2008 at 6:05 PM

These were the outdoor plants, but the ones sitting on our kitchen bench are doing fabulously as well!

*hugs*

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.