Red Tent Circle - Gemini

The night felt quite... disconnected but that is Gemini for you, flitting from idea to idea.

We did an activity where we wrote down 10 things that we wanted to bring into our lives but each of the 10 things was based upon a theme or a question.

10 Things to Bring into My Life
  1. Physical - More activity, exercise
  2. Projecting onto others and bring into myself - Patience
  3. Words of Power - Courage and Fortitude
  4. Fill yourself with Joy - Meditation and Earth Walks
  5. Centre Yourself - Meditation
  6. Adjustment or Decision - Stay or Go
  7. Share - Heartache
  8. Who or What as travelling Companions - Horse and Dingo
  9. Outcome or Goal to which I am surrendering - Direction at Work
  10. Commitment - Exercise and Meditation, forming a habit of both
The Goddess Card I drew was Brigid, which was kind of surprising seeing as she was in my life for quite a while back in 2001 however had disappeared when the Greek Pantheon were making themselves known.

Let me come to you, through the mists, through the fire

She is all about finding the creative spark inside, and nurturing it.

The meditation we did was meeting an eagle and having a conversation with it to gain a message.

The message from the eagle was unclear at first, like he was waiting for me to get it. Patience and Fortitude. Keep doing my spiritual work. I got the image I have had many times of a gypsy/shaman holding an eagle with her eyes penetrating my soul. My hair was dark in the meditation, dark brown, not black. My clothes were different, instead of the usual white shift I wore a white tunic and pants with a grey woolen bolero jacket and a white scarf that flew in the wind. Indian style. The circle was up at Falls Creek, though that could be where I'm making it be. I found it easy to shift and become an eagle, connect with it. The sensation of flight wasn't especially new to me and I shifted easily back.

I need to gain/gather my strength, my power, I need to focus on it and surrender myself to it.

The manifestations that I wish to bring into my life before the next New Moon:
  • Completion of All-4-Biz
  • Regular Meditation Practice
  • Malkuth Chapter
  • Crocheting
  • Exercise - Yoga and Walking
Next new moon I need to write my manifestations properly, like affirmations. They feel more powerful when I do that.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.