Lemonade Scones

I haven't baked scones in a very very long time. At least 6 years I think. I was inspired to do so because K and A are coming over for afternoon tea.

I had the option of choosing my Great Aunts recipe or use a Lemonade Scones recipe from Taste.com.au. I chose the new recipe because I've never used lemonade in a scone recipe before so it was kind of exciting. As I'd been raised on my Great Aunts recipe, when I heard that you could make scones from lemonade I knew I had to try the recipe, if only because of the novelty factor.

The mixture made about 9 scones, I used a glass to cut them into circles. They were quite delicious if I do say so myself.



1 comments:

Unknown said...
September 22, 2009 at 9:39 AM

They were delicious! Thanks for making them

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.