Craft Projects 2009

To follow off from last years craft projects here is that updated list with a few new items:

To do:
  1. Original Quilt (Created back in like 2002 - 2003, the top is all together, just have to do the backing quilting and binding)
  2. Cross stitch given to me by K (Haven't started it yet, was focusing on the Enchantress one)

Half Done:

  1. 21st Quilt - Combined the squares and it looks good. Now to do a border and then quilt it together.
  2. Enchantress Cross-stitch - Have not touched it all year. Unlikely to touch it again before the end of the year.
  3. Crocheted Amigurami - Need to do her shell and she's done.
  4. Finish off the dress I'm making for myself. It was going to be a template for the ball in Oct, however as I found The Perfect Dress the urgency to finish it isn't there anymore.

Completed:

  1. Mum's Christmas present
  2. Crocheted a hat and scarf and gloves. They were fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
September 23, 2009 at 9:24 AM

What's your mum's Christmas present this year? Oh, and the 2nd Sunday in October is my birthday!

Sally said...
September 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM

No idea what I'm getting anyone yet for Christmas. I don't even know where we are going to be for it.

Unknown said...
September 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM

But you said you had it (almost) completed!

Sally said...
September 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Damn copy and paste has failed me! I shall fix it ;)

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.