Goals of 2008

At the beginning of the year I put down a list of goals for the year. Sad to say I haven't really done any of them.

1. Finish a cross stitch - This one will still be done by the end of the year as its a present for my mum. Its just it wasn't the cross stitch I had in mind when I said I'd finish one.

2. Write an astrology paper on Neptune/Uranus/Pluto - Had to pick one for my astrology class, wanted to do all 3. Have just done Pluto to day.

3. Read Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park - Have not managed any of these. I tried but couldn't get into them. I did try though.

4. Write 3 short stories - none to date

5. Get a new computer - did this one! Yay!

6. Eliminated Credit Card Debt - definately not managed this one. I'm about $6k in now, partly cause of the wedding etc.

7. Lost 10kgs - Nope, I'm about the same as I was in March, going up a little and back down again.

Now I feel as though I've done nothing this year so maybe I should create a list of what I've done just so I don't freak out...
  1. Gotten Married
  2. Got a House
  3. Got 2 kitties
  4. Coping with Kim being sick
  5. Quit WoW
  6. Watched
    1. Stargate Atlantis
    2. Supernatural
    3. Lost
    4. Heroes
    5. Fringe
    6. Gossip Girl
    7. Some of McLeod's Daughters
    8. Sanctuary
    9. Grey's Anatomy
  7. Started running again
  8. Worked lots
Doesn't seem like much still...

1 comments:

Unknown said...
October 16, 2008 at 6:45 PM

I can't believe you couldn't get into those Jane Austens! Try again! I've read all of those except persuasion, and enjoyed them all.

Oh, and I don't think watching all those TV shows counts as achieving something :P

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.