Craft Projects

So its come to my attention that I haven't actually completed a craft project since before I went to Singapore in 2004. I have 5 craft projects on the go at the moment and I really shouldn't start a new one until these are done.
  1. Original Quilt (Created back in like 2002 - 2003, the top is all together, just have to do the backing quilting and binding)
  2. 21st Quilt (My 21st was in April 2004 and all the blocks are still blocks. I really should combine them)
  3. Enchantress Cross-stitch (Working on this one for AAAAAAAAGES)
  4. Mum's Christmas present (Needless to say this needs to be done by Christmas. But its about 1/2 done at the moment so another couple days of sewing should finish it)
  5. Cross stitch given to me by K (Haven't started it yet, was focusing on the Enchantress one)
I really need to get back into the habit of sewing while watching TV and given that we're watching at least one episode of supernatural a night at the moment thats a good 40 minutes of sewing time.

The quilts will be a little harder as they require sewing machines or me figuring out how to quilt (or machine quilt as the case may be).

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.