Cooking and Gardening

Well its been a while since I updated so I figured I'd post a couple of photos of what has been happening.

I had a 2 week break over Christmas, which wasn't as long as you would think with the preparing for Christmas and then recovering from Christmas. Here is the Ice Cream cake I made by melting down tubs of ice cream, adding things, and then putting into a spring form cake tin. Was definately a high light and has been requested again since.


A friend made a facebook status update saying he was eating ANZAC cookies, and what else was I supposed to do but get a craving for them and make my own.


And finally, here are tomatoes grown exclusively in my backyard. Very proud, though all of them are quite small, must figure out how to remedy that.


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Unknown said...
January 18, 2009 at 10:13 PM

The ice cream cake looks gorgeous. I think for the next one though, you should learn how to make the ice cream!

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.