FlyBaby

Last night I spent 15 minutes in the bedroom cleaning up the shoes that somehow always manage to get left out, same with the clothes, and then dusting the book shelves. Then I got a bit sidetracked and de-cluttered my photos.

I had printed out a bunch of photos from Cambodia and they were still sitting in the same packet that I picked them up from the photo lab. Then I had an album that I've been keeping for quite a while, but had lots of photos of just random scenery from traveling with family when I was younger. So a lot of those went out as well. Then I also had a lot of the cards from our engagement party which was over a year ago sitting in a box, and they went out as well. Loved the sentiments in them but they were literally just sitting in a box gathering dust and taking up space.

Planned the menu for next week too, and the thing I noticed this week was that I didn't plan this week very well and have bought lunch 3 times this week which is just not good budget wise. So the budget is planned, the shopping list written all ready to be bought tomorrow morning and I've got a rough plan of what I'm cooking when, as a couple meals need to be cooked on the weekend purely from a time perspective.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.