Tarot

Inspired by my final astrology class I did a tarot reading for myself last night. The first in probably close to a year if not longer. It really didn't say anything I didn't already know deep down, just brought it forward and reinforced that everything was ok etc.

It was a Chakra reading:
7
6a 6b
5a 5b
4
3a 3b
2
1

So each card or cards had some messages about the chakras, messages from the subconcious etc. Was interesting, especially that I should be focusing on nostalgic memories.

I then followed this up wtih starting to read a book called The Circle which talks about creating your own spiritual practice, including devotions. So I did an evening one last night and a morning one this morning. Will be interesting to see how this goes.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Earthbound Shaman. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.